background

Thursday, December 5, 2013

CASE Study #169

I'm a Guest Designer over at CASE Study Challenge for December.  (How can it already be December?!  So much to do, so little time!)  I am super excited to be a part of this fun and inspiring group this month!

Throughout the month, we are honoring the fabulous Cath Edvalson from Moxie Fab World and her influence on the paper crafting community.  



Um, hello gorgeous!!  Love this photo, the feathers and sequins are stunning, and I love the flow of the skirt.  I took the colors and flow as inspiration and created this.




Enjoy!!

Amy


Supplies:
Cardstock - Hawaiian Shores - Papertrey Ink; Gold - Michaels
Watercolor paper - Ranger Tim Holtz
Ink - Peacock Feather, Salty Ocean, Faded Jeans, Tumbled Glass, Evergreen Bough, Wild Honey, Dusty Concord - Distress - Ranger; Versamark - Tsukineko; Navy - Fresh Ink
Stamps - Snowflakes - The Craft's Meow; Sentiment - Framed Out #8 - Papertrey Ink
Other - Sequins - Michaels; Gold Perfect Pearls - Ranger; Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher - Ranger

3 comments:

  1. wow! that background is absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey nice post mehn. I love your style of blogging here. The way you writes reminds me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog titled How To Get A Girl That’s Playing Hard To Get .
    keep up the good work.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love the technique you used - it's gorgeous, and the sequins add enough bling to satisfy the magpie in me!!

    ReplyDelete