background

Thursday, December 12, 2013

CASE Study Challenge #170

Its that time again!  I'm a Guest Designer over at CASE Study Challenge  for December.

This month, we are honoring the fabulous Cath Edvalson from Moxie Fab World and her influence on the paper crafting community.  

I love the simple design and colors of this cupcake. (The design actually reminds me of my wedding cake - apropos with today being my anniversary :)




So here's what I came up with:




The glitter snowflake background was made using Be Creative tape attached to card stock.  I die cut the tape side with the Impression Obsession snowflake die and covered the design with Glitter Ritz glitter in Stardust and Warm Highlight.  It is very tedious with all those tiny pieces, but the result is so pretty!

Have a great week!
Amy

Supplies:
Cardstock - Aqua Mist, White - Papertrey Ink; Brown - Michaels
Stamp - Framed Out #8 - Papertrey Ink
Ink - Cup O Joe - Hero Arts
Die - Impression Obsession
Glitter - Warm Highlight, Stardust - Glitter Ritz
Ribbon - Chocolate - Paper Source
Other - Be Creative Tape Sheets - Sookwang




No comments:

Post a Comment