background

Thursday, December 19, 2013

CASE Study Challenge #171

This is my third post as a Guest Designer at CASE Study Challenge  for December.  How can it already be the third Thursday in December????  Eeek!  So much to do in so little time!

All December, we are honoring Cath Edvalson from Moxie Fab World and her influence on the paper crafting community.  

This week's inspiration is AMAZING!  I admit that I am a bit of a bird freak -  LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!


Here's my take:



Over the summer, I fell in love with this patterned paper from Studio Calico.  I heat embossed stripes with clear embossing  powder and colored in the flowers on the sections not embossed.  I couldn't figure out what to do with it until I saw this week's inspiration photo.

Merry Christmas!

Enjoy!

Amy


Supplies:
Cardstock - White - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper - Sundrifter 6x6 pad - Studio Calico
Die - Serene Bird - Memory Box
Stamps - Background Basics Super Stripes, Happy For You - Papertrey Ink
Ink - VersaMark - Tsukineko
Embossing Powder - Black - Stampendous, Clear - Ranger
Markers - Assorted Copic and Ranger Distress
Embellishments - My Mind's Eye & Basic Grey
Punch - EK Success

2 comments:

  1. what a clever way to color your paper Amy! love the cut out and sprinkle of enamel dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love it and I love the way you made it. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete