background

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Case Study Challenge #172

Hello again.  This is my last post as Guest Designer for December over at  CASE Study Challenge.  Its been really fun!  Time to recover from Christmas!

We are continuing to honor the wonderful Cath Edvalson from Moxie Fab World and her influence on the paper crafting community.  

This week's inspiration is so sweet.  Can you imagine the work that went into those cookies!!!



 I can't lie - this one had me stumped.  I had several ideas, but nothing would come together.  I tried watercoloring and a few different stamp sets.  Finally, I looked at the picture again and it reminded me of my grandmother.  She used to crochet doilies and embroider flowers on pillow cases.  She would have loved these cookies :)



Hands down, the most time consuming and tedious card I have ever made!  But I'm really happy with the result.

Enjoy!

Amy

Supplies:
Cardstock - White, Kraft - Neenah
Stamps - Stitches and Swirls, Mini Blooms - Papertrey Ink
Ink - Soft Sand - Hero Arts Shadow Ink; VersaMark - Tsukineko
Kraft Glassine Envelope - Ranger -Tim Holtz
Other - Lace, Doily, Vintage buttons, Embroidery Floss, Patterned paper ( I don't recall where this one came from)





No comments:

Post a Comment