background

Monday, November 21, 2011

Cute little Christmas tree!

I've got a little problem right now - I am addicted to Lil' Inker dies and stamps!


I used the Christmas tree die and sentiment from the Holly Jolly set.  The perforations on the tree and trunk are really sweet and add a lot of detail with very little effort!  For the ribbon, I used washi tape and folded it over onto itself to make the bow.  I think I love it!
I'll post a few more cards with the dies and stamps over the next few days when I have a little more time to experiment!

Supply List: 
Paper - Strawberry 4 bar card  & Clover cover stock (PaperSource), Gold card stock (Recollections);
Die & Stamp - Holly Jolly set (Lil' Inker);
Ink - Brown & Espresso (ColorBox), Versafine Black (Tsukineko); 
Washi tape - mt 1P drop green - Kamoi Kakoshi.

No comments:

Post a Comment