background

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Make It Monday #61 - What could it be?!?

I'm trying my hand at a challenge today.  The Papertrey Ink Make It Monday Challenge this week was to make flowers from a non flower die.
I looked through my (far too large) collection and thought I was going to use one of the Papertrey Ink Fruit Fusion dies.  After looking a bit more, I stumbled upon another die and had to give it a try.


Can you goes what the flower petals are?  

Frog feet!!  From the Papertrey Ink Boy Basics: Frog Hop set.  

Supplies:  

Cardstock:  Kraft - Papertrey Ink
Decorative Paper - Unknown
Die - Boy Basics: Frog Hop
Punches:  Scalloped Circle, Button - Martha Stewart Crafts
Stamp - Woodgrain - Impress Rubber Stamps, Hello - Savvy Stamps
Ink - Brilliance Pearlescent Beige, Pearlescent Crimson
Twine - Cappuccino - The Twinery
Other - Yarn - from Lawn Fawn packaging




1 comment: