background

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Papertrey Ink 7th Anniversary - Building Blocks Challenge - Take 2 (Sort of)

So here is the Take 2 for today's challenge!

If you saw the previous post, you know my color choices were intimidating a bit, so I picked again.  (If you missed that post, scroll down and check it out - I really like that card!)




I was all set to go with the True Black, Rasperry Fizz, Spring Moss and Harvest Gold.  Then I didn't have any black card stock, not one piece!  How is that possible??  So I had to use the closest thing I had - Smoky Shadow.

My thought was to stamp in white, then watercolor over.  Then I stamped them in the wrong direction for the sketch.  Ugh!!!

Then, watercolor didn't really work so well on my white ink.  So its just meh.  If I can locate the Stazon white that is floating around here somewhere, I might give it a go again.  We'll see...





Supplies:
Cardstock - Smoky Shadow, White - Papertrey Ink
Stamps - Beautiful Butterflies - Papertrey Ink
Ink - Frost White - Colorbox; Versamark - Tsukineko
Watercolors - Inktense Pencils - Derwert
Twine - The Twinery
Buttons - Papertrey Ink
Other - Black embossing powder


No comments:

Post a Comment